Friday, September 17, 2010

Does Everyone Have Money Troubles.....?

I wonder if everyone has money problems (besides the rich obviously). Is it just us? I keep putting out in the universe that we will be financially free one day, (if you have ever heard about 'the secret')(trying to believe in it at the same time) then you know what I mean. I have boodah's throughout the house, etc. I don't expect things to just fall out of the sky and no we don't budget like we should so I KNOW IT'S OUR FAULT. We get into these modes where you go to the store and REALLY need something that you probably shouldn't get a just say screw it I'm getting it anyway. I don't want fancy cars, a mansion, or designer clothes. I don't care about getting my nails done, or going to the salon every month. I just want to be comfortable...meaning you have a major car repair or house repair I would like to know that we could pay it and be ok. I don't want people calling all day threatening to take you to court, and not having to figure out how to cut your own hair because it's been a year since the last time you went, food or diapers. I just wonder how everyone else doesn't seem to have this problem. Where did we go wrong in the beginning. I don't envy anyone else because you never know what goes on behind the doors and someone else might be going through a different kind of problem. One day our day will come and I will look back and be grateful for what I was taught through all of this and will be able to really appreciate where we have come from. Please let it come fast though!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i know for me, when we pay our tithing...we always are okay. it's promised. and the Lord comes through. always. really. i promise. and we haven't always been that great in paying tithing. it's a lesson we've had to learn time AND time again. i promise.

    ReplyDelete