Monday, November 22, 2010

Holidays

So the "holidays" are here. I have to say that Christmas is not one of my favorites I used to HATE Christmas! It has gotten a little easier with help from my husband and kids. Beau makes sure EVERY year that we have a Christmas...he works so hard for us and I am so grateful. The look on Isaac's face is priceless the magic of Santa Claus. There's nothing like putting in a Christmas movie, snuggled up in our bed, snow falling outside, enjoying the quiet before the excitement of Christmas morning arrives. I can't help think of the less fortunate, so  we have been working on giving as well. I will always want him to know how important it is to give and not just receive. Santa also helps keeps Isaac doing what he's supposed to do. I know I'm a terrible mom threatening to call Santa if he disobeys but for 2-3 months or more a year a moms gotta do what a moms gotta do. I hate that Beau usually works Christmas Eve, or Christmas day, or BOTH. But if it weren't for him I don't know what we'd do. He is an amazing father and husband.
Thanksgiving is in.....2 days yes I am counting down! Beau has another talent that I am grateful for, he is an amazing cook and LOVES to cook his own turkey. I help with the other stuff but his turkeys are unbelievably good!! So I am counting down to a day off with my wonderful husband, kids, and lots of good food. I have a lot to be grateful for. So..... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment