Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time travel

So if you could go back in time would you? If you could change one thing what would it be? I look back at all the crazy things I did and wonder what life would of been like if I would of made different choices. The things I have done have made me who I am and I am happy with that. I have things to improve but I am me. Sometimes I wonder what life would of been like living in fast pace city, with a career. Or if I was in an ever smaller town livin the country life. I wonder how different things would be if I would of went to school and gotten involved with school activities. Would I still be where I am now? Would I still be the same person? I think if I could go back and change one thing I would of gone to school and taken full advantage of it. Joined the military. Some people would wonder why the military. I wanted to fly Apache helicopters. There is something about the sound, look, and freedom of them. They have an unmistakable presence. The military would of provided the education and the pay too. I wouldn't mind being able to travel either. Beau says I still can but I can't imagine being away from my kids. Plus I didn't get an adequate education. So here I am 27 years old without an education or a career. However I do have amazing children and the best husband anyone could ask for. I am very lucky to have the life I do now and I wouldn't trade it for anyone elses for any amount of money. All in all it's just a thought a what if or what would of been.

1 comment:

  1. "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us" - Joseph Campbell
    Don't worry about the "what if's" its just wasted energy. Don't dwell on the past, live in the now and look to the future.

    ReplyDelete